Journal About What True Friend Must Be

Journal about what true friend must be

JOURNAL ABOUT WHAT TRUE FRIEND MUST BE

A True Friend

A friend for me is someone next to my own heart even if we are not connected by blood. This person is someone I can laugh with and make funny stuffs. Yet, even if making friends is very easy, it is never a guarantee that I can keep her as one of my true friends.

A true friend for me is:

  • A shoulder to cry on: A true friend is not only a companion when I am happy but when I am sad too. My true friend is willing to be with and ready to wipe my tears if loneliness visits me.
  • Scolds me when I am foolish.. My true friend does not want be to do things that will make bad or in danger, that is why she/ he will correct me and remind me to do what is right.
  • Encourages me. When times seem so hard, my true friend cheers me up and tells me to move forward and do the best that I can.
  • She is true and never fake. My true friend is true when I am in front of her and even when I am not. She will never betray me to anybody.

A true friend is worth keeping for life.

Try these links too:

brainly.ph/question/272800

brainly.ph/question/1682973

brainly.ph/question/46260



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enumerate Five Precautionary Measures Before ,During And After An Earthquake

Compare How Nuclear Division Occurs In Animal Cell With That Of A Plant Cell.., Guys Asap........Plsssss

Parts And Function Of A Meat Grinder